Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Can You Hear Me Now?

I'm trying some new stuff for my business.  Google Ad Words.  I find this to be very complicated but every day I try to learn more.  I finally have it set so when (in our area) hearing aids are clicked on my business is generally right on top.  It's tough.  There is a lot of competition here.  On National Highway alone there are 3 other hearing aid businesses within miles of one another.  

This July will start our sixth year.  Even though Gary has retired, I still say 'our' because he will pitch in and help when needed.  He's good like that.

We get a lot of referrals from satisfied customers.  We also have many customers because of the big gold ear in our front yard.  This year our 'ear guy' is going to carve us a new ear.  It's time.

Business is good and we beat all competition in pricing.  I love working with the elderly (mostly).   Servicing their hearing aids and sometimes just counseling them on how to use them or what to expect.  Today one of my customers hugged me tight before she left and said, "I love coming here.  You are not only my hearing aid provider...  you have become such a good friend as well."

This is going to be another great year.  January, which is usually quite slow,  has been very prosperous!

Come on over to ALL ABOUT HEARING and check us out!   My web page is not perfect...  but I did it myself and I change it around a lot.  I get a fair amount of business from it.

Hey, Phil says spring is just around the corner!  Are you as ready as I am??

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, rechargeable hearing aids, who'd a thunk? The site looks pretty good there, Bobbi!

    Are you sure Phil wasn't just snowed in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready for the warmer weather. I don't like bundling all up and then feeling cold :)

    Good to hear business is doing really well! That's how I feel about our realtor; she's become a friend as she has helped us to try to find a house :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you go somewhere else for your hearing aids you WILL pay too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this. I was thinking about using adwords. It seems like it might be very complicated to figure out but it could actually be worth it. This would be especially true if you have competition close by. It is always best to be the most well known and the household name. I hope it works well for you.

    Ruby Goodman @ Centre Audiology

    ReplyDelete